- 1 lb of Thick sliced bacon
- 8 oz of TT’s Bayou Blue BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bacon strips on a foil lined baking pan, and put bacon in oven and cook until it begins to render.
- Flip bacon onto its other side and bake until that side starts to render and brown.
- Once fat has rendered until nearly done, but not crisp, remove bacon from oven and discard fat.
- Reline pan with clean foil and place bacon in pan.
- Brush upside of bacon with Bayou Blue BBQ sauce and return to oven.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until bacon begins to crisp and caramelize.
- Turn bacon over and glaze second side with Bayou Blue BBQ sauce and resume baking.
- Once BBQ sauce begins to bubble and caramelize on that side, remove from heat and let cook slightly.
- Remove bacon from pan to serving dish before fully cooled so it will not stick to foil.