- 6 Large Fresh Jalapeno Peppers, cut in half and de-veined if desired
- 8 oz block of Cream Cheese
- 1 lb of Bacon strips halved
- 4 oz TT’s Cajun Au Jus Pepper Jelly
- 12 Thin strips of Venison back strap, if desired
- Bring gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- Stuff each pepper half with cream cheese.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with venison, if desired, then wrap again with bacon.
- Place peppers on grill or in a grilled pepper rack and grill until bacon begins to crisp and venison cooks slightly, 10-15 minutes.
- Glaze each wrapped pepper with cajun au jus pepper jelly and return to heat.
- Pepper jelly will begin to caramelize; be careful as sugar will burn quickly.
- Remove from heat when desired doneness is reached and cool before serving.
Pepper jelly coating and cream cheese inside may be hot!