This Strawberry Pepper Jelly & Cream Cheese dessert is a cobbler-meets-cheesecake delight! It is a easy to make and delivers creamy indulgence with every spoonful. The sweet Strawberries and spicy Jalapeños in the pepper jelly will elevate this dish like you wouldn’t believe!
- 1 box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 8 tbsp Butter, melted
- 16 oz of TT’s Strawberry Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- 8 oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9” x 9” baking pan with baking spray.
- Pour pepper jelly into bottom of baking pan and spread lightly to edges.
- Add dollops of whipped cream cheese over jelly.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix melted butter and cake mix until crumbly texture forms.
- Spread crumble over jelly & cream cheese until covered.
- Bake for 30 minutes until jelly & cream cheese begins to melt and bubble.
- Crumble should be light golden brown. Let cool approx. 20 minutes before serving.