- 1 10-12 lb half shank smoked ham
- 1 15 oz can of sliced pineapples, drained or approx. 10 rings of fresh pineapple
- 10 Marashino cherries on toothpicks
- 1 8 oz jar of TT’s Pineapple Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare ham in 3-4-inch-deep baking dish.
- Place pineapple rings on ham securing in the center of the ring with cherries on toothpicks.
- Using 3-4 oz of Pineapple Jalapeno pepper jelly, glaze the entire ham before placing in the oven.
- Check ever 15-20 minutes as ham begins to bake, re-glazing as desire with more Pineapple Jalapeno pepper jelly as well as basting with juices from the pan.
- When ham begins to brown on edges, loosely cover ham with foil not allowing to stick to the glazing.
- A 10-12 lb ham should bake 60 to 90 minutes total until suitable browned, glazed and tender through the center.
- Remove ham from oven and pan and let rest 20 minutes on cutting board before slicing.
- Retain juices from the pan and baste these drippings over sliced ham when serving.