- 1 lb of trimmed fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb of sliced bacon, but into thirds
- 3 oz TT’s Cranberry Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking pan/sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss Brussels Sprouts in olive oil and season to taste.
- Wrap strips of bacon around each sprout and place on a foiled pan.
- Bake until bacon and Brussels Sprouts begin to crisp approx. 20-25 minutes checking occasionally. bacon fat may be drained off during baking if so desired.
- After 25 minutes, brush each bacon-wrapped sprout with Cranberry Pepper Jelly. Return to oven for approximately another 10 minutes or until jelly begins to bubble and caramelize.
- Remove from oven and let cook slightly before serving.